Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dennis@home Dennis@home is offline

Default OT Scary Road Layout - Coventry

On 28/09/2017 21:08, TheChief wrote:
Hi all

It's a month or so since the visit but....

My lad is at Warwick University and has a shared house in south
Coventry.
Whenever we have visited the Uni so far, we must have been a bit
further south.

This time we were following the sat-nav and probably clipping the
south East corner of the city.
I have never been in such a scary road system.

Imagine you are travelling round one of the large roundabouts
where you are given insufficient time to change lanes between
exits.
Then add the complication that the lanes joining and leaving the
roundabout are alternately connected to underpasses and fly
overs. Then to add insult to injury, vehicles are carving across
the lanes in both directions to access slip roads.

Has anyone been through this horrendous road system?

Phil

Everyday for 30 years and its fine.
Rural drivers need more practice IMO.