Posted to uk.d-i-y
bert[_7_] bert[_7_] is offline

Default P**s up and brewery.

In article , charles
writes
In article ,
Tim Streater wrote:
In article , pamela
wrote:

On 08:52 27 Sep 2017, Tim Streater wrote:

In article , tim...
wrote:

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message

In article ,

AFAIA every single Brexiter wants an EU Trade agreement.
It's the means by which it is achieved that differs

No Brexiteer wants a trade agreement with the EU. We already
had one. They want to have a deal on their terms only.

nonsense, that's just negotiation bluster

Which is not an agreement.

which the EU seems to excel in doing when they negotiate

AISB, wake me up when the EU has learnt what he word
"negotiation" means. And when they start practising what the
word means.

This makes me laugh. The UK decision to leave forced the EU into
negotiations. Now the EU is acting in a way which maximises the
outcome for them. What else did we expect?

No, they're acting in a way that will minimise their outcome. Because
if they carry on with their non-negotiations, we will just walk away.

"Negotiation" means that you don't end up with everything you want. The
EU just walks into the room, plonks down their demands, and expects us
to knuckle forehead, open our wallet and say "Help yourself".

and you know that? were you there?

Don't need to be. They announced it publicly.
--
bert