Posted to alt.checkmate,alt.home.repair,alt.war.vietnam
Checkmate, DoW #1[_2_] Checkmate, DoW #1[_2_] is offline

Default Toyota keys (why do they lock themselves in the car?)

Checkmate! In article , "frank
says...

On 9/28/2017 12:20 PM, mixed nuts wrote:
On 9/28/2017 11:50 AM, Skeet wrote:
On Thu, 28 Sep 2017 08:48:09 -0700, "Checkmate, DoW #1"
Checkmate!* In article ,
says...
On Wed, 27 Sep 2017 11:04:55 -0700, "fake vet Scatboi Colon Edmund J.
Burke" wrote:
On 9/25/2017 1:54 PM, Ralph Mowery wrote:
In article , ricksabian1
@gmail.com says...

Our new Subaru won't start without a fob, but it has no 'docking
hole'.
As long as you have it in your pocket the car will start when
you push
the button.* Also, you have to push the button (on the fob) to lock
/unlock the doors once you exit the vehicle.

Yeah, my fob has lock and unlock buttons, but it has a little
hole you
put it in before you press the start button.* I don't know if
it'll still
start if I keep my fob in my fob pocket. I've never tried that,
but I
doubt it.* Isn't it weird that Levi Strauss was making pants with a

That hole is probably the 'emergency start hole'.* If the battery
in the
fob is dead you put the fob in that hole.* By a type of transformer
action the fob will get enough power to activate the start
system.* The
fob should work if the battery is good just being in you pocket.

Fob?
A fob is a fancy dan, you dorkwadddles.
LOL

Does your car (if any) have a starting handle, KKKoloon?
LOLOK

My MGA does... how bou dat?

My Cruze don't need a key, don't know what a starting handle is. But
all I got is a button.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aukpDjS51jY

Hate to do it to the thread but a lot of you guys are giving me reason
to add you to my list:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-3Iq3XQkAw

Try as I might, I just can't manage to give a ****.

--