Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default P**s up and brewery.

In article ,
Capitol wrote:
Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
Cursitor Doom wrote:
On Sat, 23 Sep 2017 23:59:29 +0100, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

Ah - right. You dislike the idea of one country helping another. And
the principle that as that country become richer, it contributes to
others.

At least you're being honest.

You want us to build up other countries while our own people are
sleeping on the streets?

But surely this is exactly what you want? It's up to the individual to
look out for themselves.

And so many families are living in fuel
poverty having to choose between heating and eating?

Perfect. Means they will work for pennies.

Do you not think
we should sort out our own problems before making any grandiose
Cosmopolitan gestures?

Typical right wing 'logic'. Except for doing anything meaningful about
poverty at home, of course.

There is no poverty at home.

So you're saying Mr Doom was lying? Again?

--
*Starfishes have no brains *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.