Posted to alt.checkmate,alt.home.repair,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.war.vietnam
% % is offline

Default Toyota keys (why do they lock themselves in the car?)

On 2017-09-27 2:27 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 9/27/2017 5:12 PM, pandora wrote:
On Wed, 27 Sep 2017 09:43:33 -0700, Checkmate, DoW #1 wrote:

The computer I use now is very stable.Â* It's on a UPS and runs 24/7.Â* I
put 32 Gigs of RAM in it, and it can handle virtually anything.Â* I'd
hate to have anything go wrong with it with all the crap I've added over
the years.

My computer is my lifeline to my family and the world.Â* I would hate for
anything to happen to it.Â* It's relatively new (2 years old) so it just
keeps chugging along.Â* Hopefully for a while yet.

Computers have come a long way from the 8088, 386, etc.Â* In a few months
it was outdated and could not keep up.Â* For most of us doing email and
web surfing, even a slow by today's standards is pretty good.

Anyone want to buy a 1200 baud modem?

they had the best preconnection sounds