Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default P**s up and brewery.

On 27/09/17 09:02, Tim Lamb wrote:
In message , "Dave Plowman (News)"
writes
In article ,
Â* Mark wrote:
Huh!Â* If we remained a part of the EU we would have some say on
how it
is run; outside the EU we have no say at all.

outside we no longer need to change it

That's a very naive attitude.

Just the usual drawbridge one.

Odd, really, for a country like ours which is self sufficient in
virtually
nothing, other than water. It has to trade to survive.

And sugar according to the BBC this morning:-)

Obviously if everyone were like plow****, it would be never be self
sufficient in anything except whining, and there's not much market for that.

No modern nation is 'self sufficient'. No nation ever was. Romans
occupied Britain for tin gold and copper.

China imports vast quantities of coal and iron ore. China exports rare
earth metals to the world.

Remoaners are like little children who are taken to Town for the first
time and say 'but surely Daddy can't spend his whole life here when he
isn't at home, just working?'

The unbelievable stupidity of remoaners is to equate 'No trade deal'
with 'no trade'

If we end up charging quid pro quo import tariffs for Spanish
courgettes, someone will build a desalination plant and grow them in
Morocco. Or Nigeria. Or somewhere else outside the EU. We could build
heated greenhouses running on left wing bull**** and grow them here.
There's plenty of it.

Its all a matter of price.