Posted to uk.d-i-y
charles charles is offline

Default P**s up and brewery.

In article , Tim Streater
wrote:
In article , tim...
wrote:

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
In article , tim...
wrote:

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
In article , Tim
Streater wrote:
No. There are many who predicting this and several large
companies have expressed the desire to leave.

Oh, predictions, eh? Like those that by now there would be an
extra 500k unemployed if we voted Leave?

Try a level playing field. There looks to be little chance now of
us actually cutting off all trade agreements with the EU as some
Brexiteers wanted.

which Brexiteers would that be?

AFAIA every single Brexiter wants an EU Trade agreement. It's the
means by which it is achieved that differs

No Brexiteer wants a trade agreement with the EU. We already had one.
They want to have a deal on their terms only.

nonsense, that's just negotiation bluster

Which is not an agreement.

which the EU seems to excel in doing when they negotiate

AISB, wake me up when the EU has learnt what he word "negotiation" means.
And when they start practising what the word means.

the current English use of the word, which has been around for about 30
years, is to say "this is what we are going to do," listen to the other
side and then do what they intended all along, Southern Railway anyone?

--
from KT24 in Surrey, England