Posted to uk.d-i-y
Cursitor Doom[_4_] Cursitor Doom[_4_] is offline

Default P**s up and brewery.

On Wed, 27 Sep 2017 00:03:57 +0100, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

No Brexiteer wants a trade agreement with the EU. We already had one.
They want to have a deal on their terms only. Which is not an agreement.

I'm hoping we leave without a trade deal in place. That way we can put
them at the very end of the queue for talks. And boast about it. :-D