Posted to alt.checkmate,alt.home.repair,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.war.vietnam
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default Toyota keys (why do they lock themselves in the car?)

On 9/26/2017 1:55 AM, Checkmate, DoW #1 wrote:

I think it was more of a security feature to immobilize the car, but
Beemers do seem unnecessarily complicated IMO... like when I back up, the
side view mirrors tip down slightly. More complicated and useless
features to go wrong and cost a fortune to fix. Here's another feature I
could live without:

Many cars have that now. I find it useful maybe twice a year when
parking. I can just go to the settings and disable it though. Takes 30
seconds if you know where to look.