Blondie

Default Toilet leaking water on bathroom floor

I have a toilet that is leaking water on the bathroom floor. The leak was
coming from the bottom of the toilet where it meets the floor. My boyfriend
thought it was the wax gasket that needed to be replaced. When we removed
the toilet to replace the wax gasket we found that the flange that the
toilet attaches to is almost gone due to corrosion. Is there something like
a repair kit or some type of fitting that can be used to correct this
problem so we can bolt the toilet down to the floor tightly? Thanks for any
help with my problem.

Blondie