Posted to alt.checkmate,alt.home.repair,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.war.vietnam
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default Toyota keys (why do they lock themselves in the car?)

On 9/25/2017 3:06 PM, pandora wrote:

My new Mazda hatchback has a key fob to start the car. It can be left in
my pants pocket or my purse and it still starts the car as long as it's
in the car. Unless the battery in the key fob dies and then nothing
which happened to me recently. Changed the battery and all was good.

If it happens again, try holding the fob right next to the start button.
If the battery is weak it may give enough signal to get the car
started so you can go to the battery store for a new one.