Jim Thompson

Default "Sorry I dialed the wrong Number." Calls ????????

On Fri, 07 Nov 2003 19:14:19 GMT, andy asberry
wrote:

[snip]
Sex is a waste of time too but it sure feels good.

I had a 10 x 14 bunkhouse I stayed in at the farm on weekends. The
phone rang in the barn one rainy Saturday morning. Vinyl siding
saleslady. Not able to do much work outside, I thought I would waste
her time by toying with her for a while.

Told her my name was Ronald Reagan, like the President, and I was hard
of hearing. She had to shout every word repeatedly.

[snip]
Next Saturday morning, a fellow in a suit got out of his shiny 300ZX
with a lost look. I waited out in the corral and made him walk through
the manure out to me. Certain he was at the wrong place because there
was no house, he asked if I knew me. He kept looking back at his car
as the sheep gathered round and my dog ****ed on his wheel. If I
hadn't been busy, I would have had him measure the bunkhouse and the
outhouse.

I told him how I had screwed with the telemarketers and had told them
it was a joke. He wasn't happy. He had driven 70 miles to slam dunk a
deal with this old deaf codger.

Half hour of my time versus a half day of his. Hell yes, it felt good.

Snort! ROTFLMAO! Good one!

Track down two CD's by Tom Mabe:

"Revenge on the Telemarketers"

and

"Revenge on the Telemarketers, Round Two"

Both are recordings he made of his conversations with telemarketers.

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |