Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default Toyota keys (why do they lock themselves in the car?)

On 9/25/2017 6:33 AM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
On Sunday, September 24, 2017 at 11:31:27 PM UTC-4, June Bug wrote:
These are the key fobs that lock themselves in the car!
http://www.bild.me/bild.php?file=4828475keyfob.jpg

They don't lock themselves in the car. The driver who is too dumb
to remove the key from the ignition locks the keys in the car.

My husband's Toyota works just like your friend's Corolla. He has
never locked the keys in the car.

Cindy Hamilton

There are times you may want to leave the key in the car while working
on it. Or even to run back into the house for something you forgot.
That is not a feature I'd want on my car even though I can unlock it
from my phone or computer. .