Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Toyota keys (why do they lock themselves in the car?)

On 9/25/17 5:42 AM, Dean Hoffman wrote:
On 9/25/17 5:33 AM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
On Sunday, September 24, 2017 at 11:31:27 PM UTC-4, June Bug wrote:
These are the key fobs that lock themselves in the car!
http://www.bild.me/bild.php?file=4828475keyfob.jpg

They don't lock themselves in the car.Â* The driver who is too dumb
to remove the key from the ignition locks the keys in the car.

My husband's Toyota works just like your friend's Corolla.Â* He has
never locked the keys in the car.
Cindy Hamilton

Â*Â*Â*Â* Is it too soon to blame the locked cars on the people who can't
live five minutes without their phone?Â*Â* Can'tÂ* phones unlock cars yet?

I got curious so did a quick search. It looks like a couple
people have had this
problem.
https://community.cartalk.com/t/doors-lock-automatically-while-outside-of-car/48399

or http://alturl.com/wubiq