Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default ebait

On 25/09/17 08:42, Chris Bartram wrote:
So, recently, I bought a car part from ebay, completed the sale through
ebay, but the chap said that if there was anything else I wanted from
the same car he was breaking, we could deal outside of ebay- this new
agreemant, to me, suggests he could ghet penalised for that?

A friend used san 'online site' to get a locksmith, who aplogised and
said "next time phone me dierct and its 20% cheaper".

Mark Twain