Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Slitting saw usage ?

On Sun, 24 Sep 2017 13:26:41 -0400, "Jim Wilkins"
wrote:

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message

Do you have a lightning arrestor at your breaker box?

I haven't changed the house wiring, but I unplug a lot of things when
I hear distant thunder or radar shows an approaching storm front. We
rarely get isolated pop-up thunderstorms.

OK.

Lightning hit the pole in front of the house once, scaring the $#!+
out of the neighbor working near it. The only damage was to the old
carbon arrestor in the phone network interface box. The electric meter
and its box and drop are fairly new so I assume they are up to spec.

You assume with the people who gave us the Home Irradiator electronic
meters and Time of Use fees? Um, OK. Not so much, here.

--
Stoop and you'll be stepped on;
stand tall and you'll be shot at.