Posted to uk.d-i-y
alan_m alan_m is offline

Default ebait

On 24/09/2017 17:46, Chris Bartram wrote:
On 24/09/17 13:11, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
what do you think of the new ebay sellers users agreement? .....

I thought it was a bit off, and unenforceable. You have to supply
contact details to complete a sale, and they seem to be suggesting you
cannot subsequently use those contact details...

That's good - it will stop the daily spam from some Ebay sellers

When I read the conditions my first thought was how is Ebay going to
know you are not buying/selling through their web site unless you are
stupid enough to use the Ebay contact service. Many Ebay sellers are
also on the Amazon marketplace and possibly a few other web selling
sites and have email addresses not connected with Ebay.