Posted to uk.d-i-y
Bertie Doe Bertie Doe is offline

Default Cat proof fence?

"alan_m" wrote in message ...

On 23/09/2017 17:37, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

What is that stuff called that you put into the cooling system of a car?
The stuff that prevents the coolant freezing up?

Mixed with cat food it acts as a slow acting laxative and hopefully the
owner gets the runny load when cat has to go at short notice.

The Unmentionable liquid causes liver failure. Although an Austrian Company
once became infamous, when caught fortifying their wine with it.

When my Jack Russell died I was forced to using anti-climb paint along the
tops of fences and on a dozen roof tiles on the coal shed. It claims to be
harmless to pets. So how does it work? You know how fastidious cats are
about cleanliness ;-) No cats since 2007.