Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.autos.tech
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default How hard is it to replace a clutch in a 5-speed manualtransmission?

On 09/23/2017 04:18 AM, Chaya Eve wrote:
A friend is coming over this weekend who will give me gratis his boxed
unopened HF motorcycle lift. He bought it and never used it and then
crashed the bike. So he doesn't need it.

I don't know exactly what HF's bike jack looks like but while mine would
work and has plenty of support for a transmission you'd need at least
14" under any part of the undercarriage to get it in place.