Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default P**s up and brewery.

In article ,
Tim Streater wrote:
In article , pamela
wrote:

On 16:22 22 Sep 2017, Tim Streater wrote:

In article , pamela
wrote:

Of course the UK imports more EU goods than the other way
around. However, the pro-EU states seem prepared to accept
this loss of income if it teaches the lesson that leavers, now
and in the future, will incur a financial cost based on
principle not logic.

Exactly as I quoted Yanis Varoufakis as having said on
BBCR4Today the other morning. He understands the ****ish
behaviour of the EU even if Remoaners here don't.

I didn't hear Varoufakisc on the radio but I do recall how
Varoufakis felt Greece was too big to fail and that Germany was
owed too much money to allow Greece to go bankrupt.

He said that their intransigent behaviour of the EU was because they
are scared of making leaving appear too easy and is "intended as a
warning to the riff-raff of the EU, such as Greece, Portugal, Spain,
...".

His words.

You put Spain and Portugal in the same economic state as Greece? Why not
Eire too?

But I take it buy your support for Varoufakis you approve of the way the
Greek economy is run?

--
*42.7% of statistics are made up. Sorry, that should read 47.2% *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.