Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Slitting saw usage ?

On Thu, 21 Sep 2017 21:34:22 -0400, "Jim Wilkins"
wrote:

Annular cutters are on my shopping list now. However the large round
holes I mostly cut are for analog panel meters in thin aluminum or
plastic for which not grabbing is more important than cutting speed.

Annulars are wicked, aggressive looking tools.
I ordered some hole saws on Ebay and they accidentally sent a set of
diamond core bits in a different size set. Got a full refund and kept
the diamonds. Ended up buying a single deep hole saw locally, and it
cut the metal door easily.

I've been putting cheap analog meters on my solar panel downleads
after losing a nice digital Wattmeter to possibly static electricity.

Bummer. Aren't your panel frames, ground wires, and control panel
face grounded? Which meter, Watt Meter (blue al), DROK, or Bayite?

--
Stoop and you'll be stepped on;
stand tall and you'll be shot at.