Posted to uk.rec.cars.maintenance,uk.d-i-y

Default Instructions for paint spraying.

In article ,
Fredxxx wrote:
In article ,
ARW wrote:
Must be many many years since you paid for spraying.

Depends on the quality you want.

A repair it isn't obvious is a repair?

Which depends on the level of scrutiny required to discern it is a repair?

Which then brings us back to 'quality'.

If I had an old banger where the quality of the repair didn't matter, I'd
leave the dent as is. Unless actually dangerous. Nothing looks worse (to
me) than a poor repair where the paint or whatever doesn't match. YMMV.

--
*I'm not as think as you drunk I am.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.