Joe Wilson

Default Update...

I believe I see a water stain around at least one crack.
That should be fixed and monitored carefully.
Water in the basement is not good.
How are they "fixing" the cracks and what are they warrantying?

I didn't get into specifics with the first company that came to give me an
estimate. The builder sent them and to be honest he was kind of an
ass...I'd rather do business with someone else so I didn't ask a lot of
questions. I have a couple of other folks coming out next week to do
estimates so I'll get more information then.

Do you have any thing you'd recommend asking them?