Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Carl Ijames[_13_] Carl Ijames[_13_] is offline

Default Mounting base for a 3D-printer

wrote in message

On Thursday, September 21, 2017 at 4:42:54 PM UTC-4,
wrote:

I think that 2' x 4' piece price is actually for 2" X 4'.
OnlineMetal.com has a 1/2" x 2' x 2' for $200

Why not actually go to McMaster Carr and see if Carl was mistaken?

Dan

I was, sigh. My glasses needed cleaning, yeah, that's it, my glasses were
dirty :-). Sorry. If you are in a decent sized city call the local metal
suppliers and see what they have in their scrap bins. You should be able to
beat the online metals price and also save shipping.

--
Regards,
Carl Ijames