Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default P**s up and brewery.

Brian Gaff wrote

No its called playing the same game as the Eu I think. Rather clever I
thought.

We'll see if anyone takes any noticed. Unlikely IMO.

I wonder if we get a final say when the negotiations are considered
complete

Bet you don’t given the massive surprise she got when
she called a general election. Bet she has decided you lot
are far to unpredictable to ask again. Corse that assumes
that she is still driving the Tory bus by then. If its Boris,
anything is possible, including tossing a coin quite literally.

and what happens if we then decide the package is unacceptable will they
let us back in again?

Yep, but they would, but maybe after punishing Britain for
****ing them around by removing some of the concessions
etc and if they are particularly bloody minded making
Britain join the eurozone and schengen etc. They'd love
to have all that money keeping on pouring in.

I maintain that the EU should have been in before the referendum to tell
the truth

There is no 'truth' to tell on stuff like whether the
eurozone will implode etc. Its always going to be
an opinion which may or may not be accurate.

rather than the over the top panic merchants running the in and out
campaigns at the time. How can a country decide when nobody believes
anyone?

That’s always true of any major political choice.

The plow**** and his ilk will always believe that
anything the torys say is lies and that they will ****
over everyone but the toffs every chance they get.

That’s the way politics is.

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
Seems only a few months ago the UK law was invoked to give parliament a
say in the Brexit negotiations.

Dreadful, says May etc - we need to keep our cards close to our chest
when
negotiating.

Now it seems she wishes to do this via a public speech at Florence.

Is this another example of 'strong and stable' government?

--
*Growing old is inevitable, growing up is optional

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.