Posted to uk.d-i-y
[email protected] leenowell@yahoo.co.uk is offline

Default Bathroom wiring questions

On Wednesday, 13 September 2017 07:55:07 UTC+1, wrote:
Thanks both

The bath has 2 pumps and one includes a heater to keep the water warm during operation.

Hi All,

I have now heard back from Durait. Looks like 13amp will be fine thankfully. So from the above, I think I can now use one of these for the bath

https://www.toolstation.com/shop/Ele...r+White/p45636

and put it in the cupboards below the sinks. I seem to recall from above that I needn't break the ring and just have this (and the 2 shaver sockets) as a spur from a double socket in an adjacent room. Is it worth wiring the 2 shaver sockets off this RCB too or just have a junction box there (IP4x in case) and wire all 3 off the feed?

Thanks again all

Lee.