Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.autos.tech
Chaya Eve Chaya Eve is offline

Default How hard is it to replace a clutch in a 5-speed manual transmission?

On Wed, 20 Sep 2017 20:54:49 -0600, rbowman wrote:

If this "transmission saddle" can be bought locally, I'll get it!

Walmart shows them but I imagine it would be something they would have
to order before you find out how well it works with your floor jack.

This was posted earlier in the thread.
https://www.amazon.com/Gotobuy-Trans.../dp/B01MTXZE6J

The question is whether to get that or this:
https://www.harborfreight.com/automo...ack-61232.html

They have more expensive transmission jacks but this is expected to be a
one-time use so it doesn't need to be super sturdy but just sturdy enough.