Posted to uk.d-i-y
alan_m alan_m is offline

Default P**s up and brewery.

On 21/09/2017 17:20, Brian Gaff wrote:

I maintain that the EU should have been in before the referendum to tell
the truth

Do you mean that you couldn't be bothered to read the documentation on
the future of the EU that the commission produced?

I think that Cameron told the Commissioners to keep very quiet during
the run up to the referendum in case their comments prejudiced the UK
population against the EU.

I find it strange that some people are willing to believe that EU
representatives will always tell the truth whereas our own politicians
are completely untrustworthy.