Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default P**s up and brewery.

No its called playing the same game as the Eu I think. Rather clever I
thought.

I wonder if we get a final say when the negotiations are considered complete
and what happens if we then decide the package is unacceptable will they let
us back in again?
I maintain that the EU should have been in before the referendum to tell
the truth rather than the over the top panic merchants running the in and
out campaigns at the time. How can a country decide when nobody believes
anyone?
Brian

--
----- -
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please!
"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
Seems only a few months ago the UK law was invoked to give parliament a
say in the Brexit negotiations.

Dreadful, says May etc - we need to keep our cards close to our chest when
negotiating.

Now it seems she wishes to do this via a public speech at Florence.

Is this another example of 'strong and stable' government?

--
*Growing old is inevitable, growing up is optional

Dave Plowman
London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.