Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default P**s up and brewery.

On Thu, 21 Sep 2017 12:56:55 -0000 (UTC), Jethro_uk
wrote:

snip

It's all moot anyway. Looking at my news feeds, absolutely no one is
talking about it outside the UK.

Funnily enough, I asked my mate in Denmark a couple of days ago if
'Brexit' ever came up in any conversations at work or home and he said
'no'.

His only comment on it was the company he works for buys some parts
for equipment they make from the UK and if we end up with a customs
border back then it will be a big PITA (delays not money etc) for them
and they may well look elsewhere (within the EU) for supply.

Cheers, T i m