Posted to alt.home.repair
CRNG[_2_] CRNG[_2_] is offline

Default How hard is it to replace a clutch in a 5-speed manual transmission?

On Wed, 20 Sep 2017 00:30:51 +0000 (UTC), Chaya Eve
wrote in
Anyone have any idea what I'll need besides a transmission lift?

Have you done a clutch?
How hard is it?

If you ask what work I've done, I've done cooling system overhauls, and
alternator replacements and the like when needed.

Something like these might help.

http://www.factoryrepairmanuals.com/...l-shop-repair/