Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.autos.tech
micky micky is offline

Default How hard is it to replace a clutch in a 5-speed manual transmission?

In rec.autos.tech, on Wed, 20 Sep 2017 07:42:28 -0400, micky
wrote:

I wouldn't include W59. Or at least if I didn't find what I wanted I'd
take it out and put in 4runner. I don't know if a 4runner has more
possible manual transmissions, but a good part of the instructions will
be the same even if it does. I don't known if other Toyota cars use the
same transmission, but they might, so I'd also try it with Toyota
instead of 4runner. I might well specify the year -- youtube is good
about also returning hits with nearby years, and iirc will also return a
video with the title 2008 - 2012 even if you only specify 2010.

This might be more true because the poster included tags for each year.
And most of them probably do, so whether youtube makes it easy to find
or the posters do, it's still good for you.

I don't know how many tags a poster is allowed to list.