TOM KAN PA

Default "Sorry I dialed the wrong Number." Calls ????????

Take about eight sheets of 8 1/2 x 11 paper and tape them together length wise
to form a sheet approximately 8 1/2 x 88.
With a felt pen, draw a line in the along the length of the sheet. Dial the fax
number and start this sheet feeding through your fax machine. When it gets
partially through, bring the one end to meet the other and tape them together,
making a loop which will keep the fax going until the other machine runs out of
paper. And don't forget to disable caller ID on your machine.
Now I must go and clean the lint out of my belly button.