Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Red Prepper Red Prepper is offline

Default Seasonal fun and games; was Bow Man's post

On Mon, 18 Sep 2017 04:38:38 -0400, Ed Huntress
wrote:
On Mon, 18 Sep 2017 14:18:34 +0700,
wrote:

On Mon, 18 Sep 2017 02:26:24 -0400, Ed Huntress
wrote:

On Mon, 18 Sep 2017 11:10:29 +0700,

wrote:

On Sun, 17 Sep 2017 23:39:16 -0400, Ed Huntress
wrote:

On Mon, 18 Sep 2017 08:39:05 +0700, John B.

wrote:

On Sun, 17 Sep 2017 20:57:21 -0400, Ed Huntress
wrote:

On Mon, 18 Sep 2017 07:21:08 +0700, John B.

wrote:

On Sun, 17 Sep 2017 10:31:55 -0400, Ed Huntress
wrote:

On Sun, 17 Sep 2017 15:31:59 +0700, John B.

wrote:

On Sun, 17 Sep 2017 03:32:38 -0400, Ed Huntress
wrote:

On Sun, 17 Sep 2017 13:42:10 +0700, John B.

wrote:

On Sun, 17 Sep 2017 01:55:42 -0400, Ed Huntress
wrote:

On Sun, 17 Sep 2017 09:46:47 +0700, John B.

wrote:

On Sat, 16 Sep 2017 17:24:03 -0500, Red Prepper

wrote:

On Sat, 16 Sep 2017 18:17:25 -0400, Ed Huntress
wrote:
On Sat, 16 Sep 2017 16:15:08 -0400, Frank "frank

wrote:

On 9/16/2017 4:00 PM, Terry Coombs wrote:
On 9/16/2017 2:56 PM, Terry Coombs wrote:
On 9/16/2017 2:18 PM, raykeller wrote:
"Terry Coombs" wrote in

message
news On 9/16/2017 1:54 PM, Winston Smith wrote:
On Sat, 16 Sep 2017 10:21:04 -0700 (PDT),

bookburn wrote:

Bugs me about "seasons" declared by Fish

and Game
"authorities" is
that
you end up with all these regulations about

when, how, and
where
you do
this and that.
May we assume you actually go bow hunting?

* No , he's too busy bitching and fantasizing

on usenet .

* Snag

* Just got done getting my game cam ready to

put out . My new
deer
blind is
the laundry room window ... bow season starts

in 8 days ...
picking up
bait corn on Monday . I love living in a

clearing out in the
woods .

I got woke up at 3:am with elk bugeling in my

front yard
6x6 bull 25 feet from my bedroom window

* The next sound that sucker heard would be the

crack of my
30-06 .
Here at The 12 Acre Wood we have a power line

easement that's
kept
clear of trees and brush . The last pole is

right outside the
house ,
got a nice 40-50 yard shot down towards the

creek . Already did
a test
run with some old corn I had , had a good draw

.. I know they're
comin'
, just need the camera to establish patterns

and timing .
"Honey ,
hold my coffee." BLAM "thanks dear , that's our

second buck."

* --

* Snag

* There is a difference between huntin' deer

and killin' deer

* Addendum - I recently got my LIFETIME huntin'

an' fishin'
license .
Cheap if you're over 65 .

* --

* Snag

In DE, its free if over 65 but you need an exempt

permit number
and get
5 tags. PA is $100 but only to residents. Would

have cost me
$175 so I
did not get it. DE park permit also free to

seniors. No permit
needed
in PA park. Both places within 10 miles of my

house.

Jeez. Here in NJ, a resident senior firearms

hunting license is
$15.50. A bear permit is $2. g

And we have the densest deer population in the US.

I throw rocks to
get them out of my backyard. If you get all the

permits, you can
kill
9 deer.

That's down from 11 a few years back. One of my

buddies got 7 one
year.

--
Ed ****dress

Why don't you add some a antlers to your **** dress

ensemble and see
if you can get so.e stupid NJ buck to **** you in

your artificial
****?

You seem to have a rather definite affinity for what

some would term
"queer or strange" sexual practices?

But then, I have read that those that talk the most

about a subject do
so due to their intense interest in the subject.

You've noticed something that others here have picked

up on: the
Pecker appears to be a repressed pervert who's always

looking for an
oppotunity to express his sexual fantasies.

He's one weird dude.

Out of curiosity I did try to find a synonym for

"prepper" and
admittedly I don't have a full sized "Roget's" but my

simple on line
thesaurus says it is misspelled and gives alternate

spellings of
pepper, prepare, prepuce.

"Red Prepare" doesn't sound quite right so I assume it

is one of the
other two.

"Prepper" is what coy survivalists call themselves these

days, since
"survivalist" has acquired a strong odor of lunacy. It's

like
"progressive" and "liberal."

My guess is that he stole the full nym from he

http://www.redprepper.com/

He's used other nyms in the past. Based on his syntax,

his vocabulary,
and the timing of nym-shifts, he probably was the face

behind "Lib
Loo" and "Liberal Leroy."

Here's a photo of one of them, prepared for self defense

when SHTF:

http://www.smartpreppergear.com/preppers-will-die-shtf/

Ooooo, I guess that the be a proper prepper one needs that

big tattoo
and the Mohawk hair cut.

My grandfather didn't have the big tattoo, but I wonder

whether he
might have been a prepper. He raised his own food, cut his

own
firewood and killed his own critters. He shot foxes for

their hides
and deer for meat and didn't owe anyone any money, I

remember he
bought a new Browning automatic 12 gauge from money he

made collecting
Gin Seng.

But I don't suppose that he would make the grade. His hair

was too
thin in his later years to wear a proper "mohawk" hair do.

Regarding the hair, I know just how he must have felt about

it. If I
had a Mohawk, it would look like an unfolded hairball.

The people who probably are best prepared to be real

preppars are the
cooks in Chinese restaurants. The things they can do with

roadkill are
amazing:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/chinese...aught-with-roa

dkill-in-kitchen-ky-report-says/

A friend who did financial studies once made a trip to

China. This was
shortly after the Main Landers had opened the door a bit and

he was
looking into the feasibility of a client starting up an

operation
there.

He rode the train from the Chinese border with Hong Kong to

Peking and
said that one thing that was very noticeable was that out in

the
countryside one saw no dogs or cats at all.

Creepy. I've heard that cats taste like chicken, but I've

never heard
about dog. We have a lot of Koreans in my town, including two

families
on my street, but I don't have the temerity to ask them.

Some of the Vietnamese, said to be immigrants from North who

arrived
maybe a generation ago, and one "tribe" in North Sumatra (the

Batak)
are known to eat dogs, although my secretary who was married

to a
Batak, said that her husband's family only ate them at

celebrations. I
am told that dog meat tastes quite good and that the Batak's

preferred
black dogs.

Re cats, I have heard that carnivorous creatures do not taste

good. My
grandfather said that he tried cooking a fox and both he and my
grandmother, who probably actually did the cooking, said that

it did
not taste good.

The township in which I live is over 43% Asian, (29%

Indian-American,
which is the highest rate in North America; the rest Chinese

and
Korean.) I'm sure there is some dog meat somewhere nearby.

But why not eat a dog? After all, horse meat was openly sold

in the
U.S. during WW II. I've eaten it myself. If a horse, why not a

dog?

Why stop there? I'm sure you're familiar with Swift's "Modest
Proposal":

"... I have been assured by a very knowing American of my

acquaintance
in London, that a young healthy Child well Nursed is at a year

Old, a
most delicious, nourishing, and wholesome Food, whether Stewed,
Roasted, Baked, or Boyled, and I make no doubt that it will

equally
serve in a Fricasie, or Ragoust."

https://andromeda.rutgers.edu/~jlynch/Texts/modest.html

I don't eat my friends, dog or otherwise.

:-) Working in Irian Jaya we hired a "Boss Boy", i.e., foreman,

who
apparently been raised in a cannibal, or perhaps partially

cannibal,
tribe. All of his front teeth were filed to points.

He had initially come to work naked and turned out to be a good

boss
boy able to get the crew to work without beating them :-)

But anyway, when asked about eating people he was rather

reticent and
mumbled that some people did eat parts of an enemy. I gathered

that
humans were not a part of the normal diet :-)

An interesting chap. Initially he was quite literally a stone

age
savage who had no clothes at all when he first joined us and five
years later had opened a bank account in a small town in and was
setting up a trading business.

"Interesting chap," indeed! Not many of us get to work with former
cannibals, naked or otherwise.

I'll bet they'd be a fantastic attraction in the WWE.

I was working at the Freeport Copper mine during their first year

in
operation and essentially all the "workers" were local Irians.

It is a little eye opening to actually work around stone age

savages.
When the geologists found another deposit of copper on the north

side
of the mountain the local tribe first wanted a road built north to

the
ocean, perhaps 2/3rds of the way across the island. When the

company
demurred the tribe asked for "one of those yellow road making
machines" (a bulldozer) and again the company didn't feel that they
could do that.

In the end the tribe signed a contract to be the sole provider of
bananas to the mine, for ever and ever.

Stone age savages? Or capitalists :-?

Somebody read them _The Art of the Deal_, and it didn't come out

well
in translation. That's probably when they started filing their

teeth.

--
Ed ****dress

Maybe that's how you lost your own pecker and ended up with a ****?