Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Seasonal fun and games; was Bow Man's post

On Sat, 16 Sep 2017 17:24:03 -0500, Red Prepper wrote:

On Sat, 16 Sep 2017 18:17:25 -0400, Ed Huntress
wrote:
On Sat, 16 Sep 2017 16:15:08 -0400, Frank "frank

wrote:

On 9/16/2017 4:00 PM, Terry Coombs wrote:
On 9/16/2017 2:56 PM, Terry Coombs wrote:
On 9/16/2017 2:18 PM, raykeller wrote:
"Terry Coombs" wrote in message
news On 9/16/2017 1:54 PM, Winston Smith wrote:
On Sat, 16 Sep 2017 10:21:04 -0700 (PDT), bookburn wrote:

Bugs me about "seasons" declared by Fish and Game

"authorities" is
that
you end up with all these regulations about when, how, and

where
you do
this and that.
May we assume you actually go bow hunting?

* No , he's too busy bitching and fantasizing on usenet .

* Snag

* Just got done getting my game cam ready to put out . My new

deer
blind is
the laundry room window ... bow season starts in 8 days ...

picking up
bait corn on Monday . I love living in a clearing out in the

woods .

I got woke up at 3:am with elk bugeling in my front yard
6x6 bull 25 feet from my bedroom window

* The next sound that sucker heard would be the crack of my

30-06 .
Here at The 12 Acre Wood we have a power line easement that's

kept
clear of trees and brush . The last pole is right outside the

house ,
got a nice 40-50 yard shot down towards the creek . Already did

a test
run with some old corn I had , had a good draw . I know they're

comin'
, just need the camera to establish patterns and timing .

"Honey ,
hold my coffee." BLAM "thanks dear , that's our second buck."

* --

* Snag

* There is a difference between huntin' deer and killin' deer

* Addendum - I recently got my LIFETIME huntin' an' fishin'

license .
Cheap if you're over 65 .

* --

* Snag

In DE, its free if over 65 but you need an exempt permit number

and get
5 tags. PA is $100 but only to residents. Would have cost me

$175 so I
did not get it. DE park permit also free to seniors. No permit

needed
in PA park. Both places within 10 miles of my house.

Jeez. Here in NJ, a resident senior firearms hunting license is
$15.50. A bear permit is $2. g

And we have the densest deer population in the US. I throw rocks to
get them out of my backyard. If you get all the permits, you can

kill
9 deer.

That's down from 11 a few years back. One of my buddies got 7 one
year.

--
Ed ****dress

Why don't you add some a antlers to your **** dress ensemble and see
if you can get so.e stupid NJ buck to **** you in your artificial
****?

You seem to have a rather definite affinity for what some would term
"queer or strange" sexual practices?

But then, I have read that those that talk the most about a subject do
so due to their intense interest in the subject.

--
Cheers,

John B.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

You've noticed something that others here have picked up on: the
Pecker appears to be a repressed pervert who's always looking for an
oppotunity to express his sexual fantasies.

He's one weird dude.

--
Ed Huntress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Out of curiosity I did try to find a synonym for "prepper" and
admittedly I don't have a full sized "Roget's" but my simple on line
thesaurus says it is misspelled and gives alternate spellings of
pepper, prepare, prepuce.

"Red Prepare" doesn't sound quite right so I assume it is one of the
other two.
--
Cheers,

John B.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

"Prepper" is what coy survivalists call themselves these days, since
"survivalist" has acquired a strong odor of lunacy. It's like
"progressive" and "liberal."

My guess is that he stole the full nym from he

http://www.redprepper.com/

He's used other nyms in the past. Based on his syntax, his vocabulary,
and the timing of nym-shifts, he probably was the face behind "Lib
Loo" and "Liberal Leroy."

Here's a photo of one of them, prepared for self defense when SHTF:

http://www.smartpreppergear.com/preppers-will-die-shtf/

--
Ed Huntress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Ooooo, I guess that the be a proper prepper one needs that big tattoo
and the Mohawk hair cut.

My grandfather didn't have the big tattoo, but I wonder whether he
might have been a prepper. He raised his own food, cut his own
firewood and killed his own critters. He shot foxes for their hides
and deer for meat and didn't owe anyone any money, I remember he
bought a new Browning automatic 12 gauge from money he made collecting
Gin Seng.

But I don't suppose that he would make the grade. His hair was too
thin in his later years to wear a proper "mohawk" hair do.
--
Cheers,

John B.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

"Prepper" is what coy survivalists call themselves these days, since
"survivalist" has acquired a strong odor of lunacy.

All the so-called survivalists I've known personally were just idiot
gun nuts, poorly prepared for any sort of calamity, largely because
they were poorly prepared for normal life. Perhaps I needed to look
farther afield to see some "real" survivalists. So I go online and
what do I read? The guy who claims the best preparations is....
Wieber! Lots of guns, lifelong loser, arch enemy of personal
responsibility, can't even pay his rent, and is fully prepared to be
taken out by a road flare tossed into the window of his cracker box.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Regarding the hair, I know just how he must have felt about it. If I
had a Mohawk, it would look like an unfolded hairball.

The people who probably are best prepared to be real preppars are the
cooks in Chinese restaurants. The things they can do with roadkill are
amazing:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/chinese...y-report-says/

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

"Prepper" is what coy survivalists call themselves these days, since
"survivalist" has acquired a strong odor of lunacy.

All the so-called survivalists I've known personally were just idiot
gun nuts, poorly prepared for any sort of calamity, largely because
they were poorly prepared for normal life. Perhaps I needed to look
farther afield to see some "real" survivalists. So I go online and
what do I read? The guy who claims the best preparations is....
Wieber! Lots of guns, lifelong loser, arch enemy of personal
responsibility, can't even pay his rent, and is fully prepared to be
taken out by a road flare tossed into the window of his cracker box.

Right. There are lots of dead giveaways. If guns are a big topic in a
particular group,the survivalists will dominate the conversation with
talk about terminal ballistics in human flesh.

Sometimes they have sketchy knowledge about guns (think Pox von Sputum
here), but man, they sure know about controlled-expansion bullets and
ballistic gelatin.

I'll bet that Gunner could cook up some ballistic gelatin into a tasty
dessert. Maybe we should post some recipes for it on alt.survival.
d8-)

--
Ed Huntress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

The people who probably are best prepared to be real preppars are the
cooks in Chinese restaurants. The things they can do with roadkill are
amazing:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/chinese...y-report-says/

Waste not, wan not.

They have a good sense of the difference between yuans and needs.

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 17 Sep 2017 10:53:58 -0400, Ed Huntress
wrote:

I'll bet that Gunner could cook up some ballistic gelatin into a

tasty
dessert. Maybe we should post some recipes for it on alt.survival.
d8-)

--
Ed ****dress

In other words you are going to put on your best **** dress and go
trolling in alt.survival for gay sex again.

Then you'll swear up and down how you don't troll, you don't' lie,
and you don't sashay around in a **** dress. Got it. Grow up you
****.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

"Prepper" is what coy survivalists call themselves these days, since
"survivalist" has acquired a strong odor of lunacy.

All the so-called survivalists I've known personally were just idiot
gun nuts, poorly prepared for any sort of calamity, largely because
they were poorly prepared for normal life. Perhaps I needed to look
farther afield to see some "real" survivalists. So I go online and
what do I read? The guy who claims the best preparations is....
Wieber! Lots of guns, lifelong loser, arch enemy of personal
responsibility, can't even pay his rent, and is fully prepared to be
taken out by a road flare tossed into the window of his cracker box.

Actually, to be prepared for Armageddon, which they all seem to
believe that they are, one probably should live 40 miles from town,
raise their own food, light their own candles, kill their own buffalo.

But instead they are all on the Internet telling the world how well
prepared they are. Got the hundred cans of baked beans and the hundred
bottles of water, Ready for the End of the World!

Of course, when the world ends there won't be any Internet... what
then?
--
Cheers,

John B.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

A friend who did financial studies once made a trip to China. This was
shortly after the Main Landers had opened the door a bit and he was
looking into the feasibility of a client starting up an operation
there.

He rode the train from the Chinese border with Hong Kong to Peking and
said that one thing that was very noticeable was that out in the
countryside one saw no dogs or cats at all.
--
Cheers,

John B.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

72 hours of beans and water, and keeping lookout from their stinky
abode. Then they pass out, and some homeless guy steals the rest of
their stash.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Creepy. I've heard that cats taste like chicken, but I've never heard
about dog. We have a lot of Koreans in my town, including two families
on my street, but I don't have the temerity to ask them.

The township in which I live is over 43% Asian, (29% Indian-American,
which is the highest rate in North America; the rest Chinese and
Korean.) I'm sure there is some dog meat somewhere nearby.

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"John B." wrote in message
..
A friend who did financial studies once made a trip to China. This
was
shortly after the Main Landers had opened the door a bit and he was
looking into the feasibility of a client starting up an operation
there.

He rode the train from the Chinese border with Hong Kong to Peking
and
said that one thing that was very noticeable was that out in the
countryside one saw no dogs or cats at all.
--
Cheers,

John B.

A Filipino woman I knew was amazed that my dog was friendly and did
what I asked. Where she came from they were wild animals.
-jsw

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Some of the Vietnamese, said to be immigrants from North who arrived
maybe a generation ago, and one "tribe" in North Sumatra (the Batak)
are known to eat dogs, although my secretary who was married to a
Batak, said that her husband's family only ate them at celebrations. I
am told that dog meat tastes quite good and that the Batak's preferred
black dogs.

Re cats, I have heard that carnivorous creatures do not taste good. My
grandfather said that he tried cooking a fox and both he and my
grandmother, who probably actually did the cooking, said that it did
not taste good.

The township in which I live is over 43% Asian, (29% Indian-American,
which is the highest rate in North America; the rest Chinese and
Korean.) I'm sure there is some dog meat somewhere nearby.

But why not eat a dog? After all, horse meat was openly sold in the
U.S. during WW II. I've eaten it myself. If a horse, why not a dog?
--
Cheers,

John B.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Why stop there? I'm sure you're familiar with Swift's "Modest
Proposal":

"... I have been assured by a very knowing American of my acquaintance
in London, that a young healthy Child well Nursed is at a year Old, a
most delicious, nourishing, and wholesome Food, whether Stewed,
Roasted, Baked, or Boyled, and I make no doubt that it will equally
serve in a Fricasie, or Ragoust."

https://andromeda.rutgers.edu/~jlynch/Texts/modest.html

I don't eat my friends, dog or otherwise.

--
Ed Huntress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

:-) Working in Irian Jaya we hired a "Boss Boy", i.e., foreman, who
apparently been raised in a cannibal, or perhaps partially cannibal,
tribe. All of his front teeth were filed to points.

He had initially come to work naked and turned out to be a good boss
boy able to get the crew to work without beating them :-)

But anyway, when asked about eating people he was rather reticent and
mumbled that some people did eat parts of an enemy. I gathered that
humans were not a part of the normal diet :-)

An interesting chap. Initially he was quite literally a stone age
savage who had no clothes at all when he first joined us and five
years later had opened a bank account in a small town in and was
setting up a trading business.
--
Cheers,

Schweik
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

"Interesting chap," indeed! Not many of us get to work with former
cannibals, naked or otherwise.

I'll bet they'd be a fantastic attraction in the WWE.

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

I was working at the Freeport Copper mine during their first year in
operation and essentially all the "workers" were local Irians.

It is a little eye opening to actually work around stone age savages.
When the geologists found another deposit of copper on the north side
of the mountain the local tribe first wanted a road built north to the
ocean, perhaps 2/3rds of the way across the island. When the company
demurred the tribe asked for "one of those yellow road making
machines" (a bulldozer) and again the company didn't feel that they
could do that.

In the end the tribe signed a contract to be the sole provider of
bananas to the mine, for ever and ever.

Stone age savages? Or capitalists :-?

--
Cheers,

Schweik
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Somebody read them _The Art of the Deal_, and it didn't come out well
in translation. That's probably when they started filing their teeth.

--
Ed Huntress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

:-) Actually it was a great deal for the tribe, or probably more
factually, for the boss of the tribe, as there was no source of metal
tools in that part of Irian at that time. The mine had a store where
you could buy Levi's and tee shirts and steel axes and machetes, for
cash. So the Head Man turfs his wives out of bed to pick bananas that
grow wild. Deliverers them to the Mine and got paid in cash. Then off
the store.

Given that there was literally no metal tools in that part of Iran a
bloke with a couple of steel axes and a machete or two could win
almost any election held :-)
--
Cheers,

Schweik
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Then you will be trapped in Asia as a professional ladyboi hooker and
no one here will have to listen to your self hate?

Hey..works for me.

Btw...100 bottles of water? Snicker..thats $7 at the 99 cent store
for Niagra.

I keep my "emergency" water in 55 gallon drums in one of the
outbuildings along with other survival materials.

---

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

You had that problem before, havent you? Is that what caused that
massive breakdown and the committment to the hospital?

---

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

http://www.ranker.com/list/famous-co.../robert-wabash

Bragging about some of the things you have had in your
mouth......brrrrr......

---

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Trapped in Asia?

Whatever are you talking about. I served for 10 years in Asia while in
the Military and 30 years after I left the service. Presently nicely
situated in a two story cement house that was fully paid for 25 years
ago. Don't owe the land office a single penny in taxes, got the
pickup- for myself and a small sedan for the wife. My wife and I have
been happily married for 30 years. The grand kids are doing nicely in
school - the grand daughter was first in her class last year and just
finished her finals this year. The grand son is aimed at the military
academy.

And your good self? I hear that you can't pay your taxes, can't afford
the smog test on your truck, that you wife ran off and left you
(several times) that your kid is a dope fiend and that you seem to
think that $150 in the bank is a fortune.

I think I'll just stay right here.

--
Cheers,

John B.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Then we'll finally be rid of the lying, trolling **** in a dress?
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

It's only stinky because Ed dragged his nasty stinking old crusty
**** in the newsgroup.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/chinese...with-roadkill-

in-kitchen-ky-report-says/

[...]

Too bad they wouldn't eat your nasty stinking crotch. It would be
such a joy to be rid of the **** in a dress who keeps trolling and
lying in our newsgroup.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:
The township in which I live is over 43% Asian, (29%

Indian-American,

Korean.) I'm sure there is some dog meat somewhere nearby.

--
Ed ****dress

Try looking under your **** dress. Maybe they all ran under to hide
inside your ****.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

bookburn wrote:

[...]

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/chinese...t-with-roadkil

l-in-kitchen-ky-report-says/

[...]

You had us all going there until that bull**** about having friends.
At least the **** dress is true.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:
"Interesting chap," indeed! Not many of us get to work with former
cannibals, naked or otherwise.
--
Ed ****dress

Uh, just how many of you ****s in dresses are there anyway?
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/chinese...ught-with-road

[...]

If Ed was there he would be shoving those bananas up his stinking
rotten lying **** that he wears under his **** dress.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/chinese...aught-with-roa

[...]

Maybe that's how you lost your own pecker and ended up with a ****?
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/chinese...caught-with-ro

[...]

Metal is overrated. Look at the.plate in Ed's head for example.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Oh lookee, the mighty Wieber can do nothing but makes up more BS, to
defend himself when being mocked for being a BS artist. Apparently a
165 IQ ain't what it used to be.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 18 Sep 2017 07:11:44 -0700, Rockin' Chair wrote:

72 hours of beans and water, and keeping lookout from their stinky
abode. Then they pass out, and some homeless guy steals the rest of
their stash.

You had that problem before, havent you? Is that what caused that
massive breakdown and the committment to the hospital?

Oh lookee, the mighty Wieber can do nothing but makes up more BS, to
defend himself when being mocked for being a BS artist. Apparently a
165 IQ ain't what it used to be.

What did it used to be?

---

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

[...]