Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
John B.[_3_] John B.[_3_] is offline

Default 14 Things the MSM Won't Tell You About DACA

On Sun, 17 Sep 2017 06:03:27 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Thu, 14 Sep 2017 12:17:47 +0700, John B.
wrote:

The opinion of a qhat filled turd is noted with great amusement and
much laughter.

I'm sure it is. There you are laughing at me.... and the rest of the
world is laughing at you.

After all, consider the multitudes that are posting "No, no, I knew
Weeber when he was a child soldier", or "No, no, I was there when
Weeber rode the motorcycle", or "No, no I was there when they plotted
the Great Cull".

Good Lord! The Internet can hardly keep up with the traffic telling us
what a super man this guy Weeber is. Got the blue suit with the big
red "S" on the front and the cape and the boots there 'n everything.

--
Cheers,

John B.

Lots of people posting " I knew Weeber"?

1...who is Weeber?
2.. Who claims to know me?

So Johnny...how was your Wed night event at the beer bar? Got a
picture for us while in your dress?

Oh? Changed your name again? What is it now? Maybe SUPERMAN? Finally
scratched up enough coin to get the blue suit with the big red "S" on
the front and the cape and the boots. Probably be on the net telling
every one how you stopped the speeding locomotive, leaped the tallest
building with a single bound... When in reality you are a feeble and
improvised old man without a pot to **** in who makes up fantastic
fiction in order to convince people that he really is somebody.

What's next? The exciting story of how the Sheriff came to town and
told you to clean up that **** pile you live in or they would call the
garbage truck and haul it all away?

Goodness, I thought that story would end up like "High Noon" with you
and the sheriff standing in the middle of the road with hand hovering
over the gun butt saying things like "draw, mother ****er". But then
you chickened out, again, didn't you.

Gunner Ass indeed. Pitiful **** Ant sounds more accurate.
--