Jim Thompson

Default "Sorry I dialed the wrong Number." Calls ????????

On Wed, 05 Nov 2003 23:55:53 GMT, B a r r y B u r k e J r .
wrote:

[snip]

Do you guys also perpetuate the old wives tale that says adding an
extra penny to your phone bill crashes the phone company's billing
systems?

It doesn't? Oh, damn!

But I do know that staple, spindle, and mutilate really does get a
credit card company's attention. Many years ago (when statements were
punched cards) I had a credit balance become an owed balance. No
amount of calling cured the problem. But punching the hell out of the
bill plus adding some big-ass staples sure did. They called me and
said, "Please don't do that again". But they fixed the balance
problem ;-)

You are wasting your time.

Barry

...Jim Thompson