Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Life Is A Carnival Life Is A Carnival is offline

Default 14 Things the MSM Won't Tell You About DACA

On Sun, 17 Sep 2017 06:03:27 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Thu, 14 Sep 2017 12:17:47 +0700, John B.
wrote:

The opinion of a qhat filled turd is noted with great amusement and
much laughter.

I'm sure it is. There you are laughing at me.... and the rest of the
world is laughing at you.

After all, consider the multitudes that are posting "No, no, I knew
Weeber when he was a child soldier", or "No, no, I was there when
Weeber rode the motorcycle", or "No, no I was there when they plotted
the Great Cull".

Good Lord! The Internet can hardly keep up with the traffic telling us
what a super man this guy Weeber is. Got the blue suit with the big
red "S" on the front and the cape and the boots there 'n everything.

--
Cheers,

John B.

Lots of people posting " I knew Weeber"?

1...who is Weeber?

Duh.

2.. Who claims to know me?

Oh, so you do know! Great job contradicting yourself in only two
lines!

So Johnny...how was your Wed night event at the beer bar? Got a
picture for us while in your dress?

Poor old Wieber must attempt to distract by feebly pretending to not
understand the obvious joke. Or maybe he really is that dense. Just in
case... Hey, moron, he's saying that nobody ever backs up any of your
fables. And he's absolutely correct, right? Go ahead and post your
evidence if you disagree. You know what evidence is, right? Hint -
it's not more pictures of free sailboats. LOL