NorMinn

Default Update...

Joe Wilson wrote:
Well, someone came out today...during the week I inspected the whole

Who came out.....Avon lady? Civil engineer? )

basement for cracks and found a total of 5 that run vertically from top to
bottom (all thinner than the one I linked with pictures).

They said that it would cost $230 per crack to fix with a lifetime warranty.
So, my question is (and I will get a couple of other bids)...

Does that price sound reasonable?

You haven't said what the wall is constructed of? If a basement wall
isn't "structural", I wonder what the heck it is?????
Have you tried to get an independent engineer in to take a look? What's
it cost?

If I'm not finishing my basement any time soon should I even worry about it?

I would, but I'm a worrier. Hubby says I look for trouble. I don't.
I'm just good at finding it )