Posted to sci.electronics.repair
rickman rickman is offline

Default Soda Maker: How long does it take carbon dioxide to diffuse into4C cold water at 30psi?

wrote on 9/14/2017 11:48 AM:
The only problem with the saw was when the oiler stopped working. I
called the local Stihl dealer for advice and he said to pour out the
bar oil, replace with fuel mix, run the saw without the bar attached
until the fuel mix starts coming out, and the dump the fuel and
replace with bar oil. His advice was good.

How do you tell when the bar lube is blocked? I had a saw and was never
sure, so I'd stop it periodically and lube the bar. I only used it once in
a blue moon so rather than deal with the hassles I gave it to a friend. Now
he doesn't want me to borrow it, lol.

--

Rick C

on the centerline of totality since 1998