Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.legal,microsoft.public.powerpoint
Chaya Eve Chaya Eve is offline

Default Embed true-type font in Powerpoint custom road sign and stay legal doing it

Do any Mac experts know of a road-sign font that exists native on the Mac?

We found that the Mac comes with a DIN font that is much like the European
DIN 1451, just as Windows 10 comes with a DIN-like Bahnschrift font.

As for the signs, I bought a few road sign blanks for this project where I
found that they're all aluminum, painted white, pre-punched, and anywhere
from 0.100" of an inch thick to 0.060" thick.

I found the 0.100" signs couldn't be easily bent by hand where the 0.060"
signs were sturdy enough but you can bend them by hand if you use enough
force.

If you're expecting vandals, then the thicker signs probably will be better
but for just withstanding the weather, the thinner signs seem to appear to
be fine.

Has your experience with aluminum sign thickness been similar?
Or do you recommend thicker than 0.100" or thinner than 0.060"?