Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
John B.[_3_] John B.[_3_] is offline

Default 14 Things the MSM Won't Tell You About DACA

On Wed, 13 Sep 2017 20:25:55 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Thu, 14 Sep 2017 07:05:28 +0700, John B.
wrote:

If you actually knew anything about the subject you would realize that
the main tenet of Zen and your sub-sect Renzai is, and I quote:
"Rinzai Zen is marked by the emphasis it places on kensho ("seeing
one's true nature") as the gateway to authentic Buddhist practice".

And if you actually did "see one's true nature" you would be aware of
the fact that you are, quite simply, a feeble old man living in
poverty who has never amounted to anything at all,

The opinion of a qhat filled turd is noted with great amusement and
much laughter.

I'm sure it is. There you are laughing at me.... and the rest of the
world is laughing at you.

After all, consider the multitudes that are posting "No, no, I knew
Weeber when he was a child soldier", or "No, no, I was there when
Weeber rode the motorcycle", or "No, no I was there when they plotted
the Great Cull".

Good Lord! The Internet can hardly keep up with the traffic telling us
what a super man this guy Weeber is. Got the blue suit with the big
red "S" on the front and the cape and the boots there 'n everything.

--
Cheers,

John B.