Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default 14 Things the MSM Won't Tell You About DACA

On Thu, 14 Sep 2017 07:05:28 +0700, John B.
wrote:

If you actually knew anything about the subject you would realize that
the main tenet of Zen and your sub-sect Renzai is, and I quote:
"Rinzai Zen is marked by the emphasis it places on kensho ("seeing
one's true nature") as the gateway to authentic Buddhist practice".

And if you actually did "see one's true nature" you would be aware of
the fact that you are, quite simply, a feeble old man living in
poverty who has never amounted to anything at all,

The opinion of a qhat filled turd is noted with great amusement and
much laughter.

Frankly JohnnyBoi...I really dont care what your opinion of me is. Why
should I? I consider you to be something of a turd at
best....shrug..and your opinion is worth exactly what I paid for it.

Zip. Zero. Nada, Nichego, Nichts, Ei mitään.

So why should I feel bad that you dont like me? (Grin)..I rather take
pride in it. Its like having raised the ire of a newt...and watching
you dance and lie and watching the spittle coming out of your mouth is
in itself rewarding as can be.

Why do you think Ive not killfiled you? Because its fun to pull your
wings off and set your socks on fire. Over and over again. You never
learn. You are like a popup live fire target. (You are actually quite
stupid...you do know this..right?)

But hey...if you think your opinion actually means something..perhaps
the Huntington Post or the NYP might pay something for it.

Why not submit something nicely Anti-Trump and see if they toss a few
bucks in your direction? You could afford to be a better quality
street whore. Maybe even a female one..as I recall you are living in
Thailand or some other asian ********.

Have a nice day Johnny. In 8 hours you can powder your face and put on
that short dress and the wig and join the rest of the ka-toey at your
beer bar of choice. Just be sure that your Mangda doesnt get all your
money.

But hey..its your choice, periwinkle

---