Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default battery tools are crap

In article ,
Bill Wright wrote:
Why people buy battery tools to use at home I really don't know.
Ignorance of the customer plus the vendor's sales hype I guess. Thinking
about it, I bet a lot of people who buy a battery drill have never used
an electric drill before, so they won't realise how limited their new
toy is.

We are for once in total agreement. I'm fortunate enough to have most of
my power tools in both mains and cordless. Cordless being very convenient
for the odd small job. Or for something where a cord can get in the way -
like say a Dremel sized drill.

--
*Why do we say something is out of whack? What is a whack?

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.