Posted to uk.d-i-y
Bill Wright[_3_] Bill Wright[_3_] is offline

Default battery tools are crap

On 13/09/2017 15:08, David wrote:

Why people buy battery tools to use at home I really don't know.
Ignorance of the customer plus the vendor's sales hype I guess. Thinking
about it, I bet a lot of people who buy a battery drill have never used
an electric drill before, so they won't realise how limited their new
toy is.

I think you are trying too hard in your last paragraph;

You sometimes have to be controversial to get the readers' interest and
make them respond. It was a bit tongue in cheek. I model myself on Rod
Liddle!

Bill