Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Soda Maker: How long does it take carbon dioxide to diffuse into 4C cold water at 30psi?

On Tue, 12 Sep 2017 03:08:01 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

Either way, its nothing that a chemistry book can't fix. (They don't actually bite)

Book? This is the 21st century. Today, we do web pages, blogs,
forums, wikis, YouTube tutorials, online courses, and online reading.
Books are an anachronism. I tried to read a reference book a few days
ago and couldn't find what I wanted. Then, I remembered that there
was a table of contents and an index, both of which proved to be
useless. I want my search tools, not a word list and pointers to
multiple pages. Used in the traditional manner, books can bite if you
can't find what you need. I suggest you modernize your suggestion and
offer something online instead.

--
Jeff Liebermann

150 Felker St #D
http://www.LearnByDestroying.com
Santa Cruz CA 95060 http://802.11junk.com
Skype: JeffLiebermann AE6KS 831-336-2558