Posted to alt.home.repair
Frank[_24_] Frank[_24_] is offline

Default $1000 phone

On 9/12/2017 10:35 AM, Dean Hoffman wrote:
On 9/12/17 12:21 AM, Andy wrote:
http://money.cnn.com/2017/09/11/inve...one/index.html

What do you thing ?

Andy

Â*Â*Â* From the article

"The tech giant is expected to unveil the iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus and
iPhone X at an event Tuesday, promising wireless charging, a better
camera, a bigger screen and a much higher price."

Â*Â* The obvious thing is phones will reach a point where they are too big
to be handy.Â* It's too big if I can't put it in my pocket.
Â*Â*Â* I don't remember the details.Â*Â* There's a point where we can't
really see the difference in photo quality.Â*Â* I think we've reached that
point with some of the TVs on the market now.

Another reason I like my little flip Tracfone. I can comfortably carry
it in my shirt pocket.