Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Soda Maker: How long does it take carbon dioxide to diffuse into 4C cold water at 30psi?

On Tue, 12 Sep 2017 08:51:15 +0100, Mike Coon
wrote:

In article ,
says...
We return you now to whatever you should be doing.

To fulfil some higher purpose? Now there's a whole new topic for debate
(if I could be bothered...)!
Mike.

Of course. There is no higher purpose than to delay the inevitable
demise of civilization from being buried in the debris left by
unrepaired products. Post apocolyptic movies feature mountains of
non-functional junk laying around for the actors to hide behind as
they shoot at each other. What higher purpose can there be than the
repair of everything civilization can produce so that the actors have
nothing to hide behind? Without repair, every product would come with
an expiration data after which it would self destruct. Without
repair, the landfills will overflow with dead devices. Without
repair, everyone would be forced to pay full list price as used,
refurbished, and reconditioned will cease to exist. As long as we
strive to repair, we can be certain that our efforts are for the
greater good of mankind, which will end in a utopian society where
nothing is wasted and everything lasts forever. No civilization has
yet repaired its way to greatness, but we could be the first.

https://www.ifixit.com/Manifesto

--
Jeff Liebermann
150 Felker St #D