Posted to uk.d-i-y
John Rumm John Rumm is offline

Default workzone heavy duty power puller model THDPP-2/2014

On 11/09/2017 18:14, Dot wrote:
I bought this puller for my husband but there is no
paperwork/instructions in
the box. Can anyone please tell me where to get a manual or can
someone scan
one in for me?

IIRC Machine mart do a very similar wire hoist to this, you may find
something there...

Having said that, there is not much to know is there? Hook it between
the things you want to pull, and waggle the handle. You can probably
choose to pull just a single wire, or to fold the wire back and attach
the other end to the puller as well, so that you pull a loop (this
doubles the pulling power, at the expense of halving the pull speed)

--
Cheers,

John.