Posted to uk.d-i-y
Scott[_17_] Scott[_17_] is offline

Default Bathroom wiring questions

On Mon, 11 Sep 2017 03:50:52 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote:

On Sunday, September 3, 2017 at 8:39:24 AM UTC+1, wrote:
Hi all

I am doing our bathroom up and we are having a cupboard with a couple sinks on top. The kids want to get electric tooth brushes so am wondering what my options are for providing power to the sink area for then to plug their toothbrushes in.

I assume there is no way of putting a socket on the wall between the sinks? Would putting it in the cupboard below the sinks be an option?

Also, I am fitting a spa bath. It has an IP55 box underneath to wire the pumps up so I plan to run the power from here to a socket somewhere. Can I put the socket for this in the cupboard too or should it be outside of the bathroom?

Thanks in advance all

Lee.

Just get the cheap electric tooth brushes which use standard batteries. You'll thank me when the batteries in the uber expensive rechargeable toothbrushes die 5 minutes after the warranty is up.

The latest generation of Oral B products contain lithium ion
batteries. Not before time - I never understood why I was paying a
premium price for an appliance containing an obsolete battery.